Monday, January 16, 2012

365 Day 16


Feeling very blessed


As a Christmas gift to the Tranquility team, Gloria and Wayne sent an email to all of our guest, asking them to write a note to their service provider. Then they created this book filled with all the  sweet messages and gave one to each of us. 
The stories, memories and kind words are all so touching. They remind me of why I am a hairstylist. And why I Love being apart of the Tranquility team.
I feel extremely blessed by all of my guest. It is my honor and privilege to be your stylist. Some of you have been with me for over 10 years. We have shared laughs and tears together. Each of you are very special to me. 
Thank you

2 comments:

  1. aww i love that they put it into a book! i love my hair stylist! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks. The book is really nice. They received over 200 messages from our guest!!

      Delete